PINK Forum Italiano

P!NK'S TWITTER

il Twitter di P!nk

« Older   Newer »

1. Dear Mrs P!nk «

User deleted

Played piano for the first time in my life tonight for Manchester... don't remember ever being that nervous you all were so much fun. Thanx

- P!nk

2. Dear Mrs P!nk «

User deleted

Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the explosions in Boston.

Congrats to @butchwalker for your Top 10 song and #1 album for Fall Out Boy. Will toast to you buddy!

Ha!!!!! Mama just got a Billboard Hot 100 #1!!!!!!!!!!!! What!?!?! Congrats to Nate and thanks to all my amazing friends and fans!!!! JGMAR!

We had a mouse in the dressing room, so Wills and I tried to catch it and cuddle it and make it our friend. She wanted 2 call him "jack" .

So proud that @MarchofDimes will b marching across America ths month.Please do all u can for the health of our babies http://marchforbabies.org/bannerclick/ts2012.asp

I need a news break.

- P!nk

3. Dear Mrs P!nk «

User deleted

With deepest regrets I had to cancel my first show of the tour tonight in Birmingham. I have an ear and respiratory infection. I am not a person that takes cancelations lightly- and I apologize to anyone who was inconvenienced by my illness.

Thanks to all my genuine people out there sending love.

- P!nk

4. Dear Mrs P!nk «

User deleted

Thanks to errrbody 4 the well wishes and love. It's been a good news week in Pinkville and I have all of you to thank:) here we come London!

- P!nk

5. Dear Mrs P!nk «

User deleted

@_ItalyWantsPINK we got the flag

- Khasan Brailsford

6. Dear Mrs P!nk «

User deleted

I love Italia! :) @_ItalyWantsPINK

- Rubix Von Füchenhürtz (presentatore e comico nel tour)

7. rikyalbe

User deleted

Schermata-05-2456801-alle-6.22.02-PM

“Adoro il fatto che ogni volta che trovo una scatola di biscotti Girl Scout aspetto un bambino. Colpevole: ne prendo uno alla menta“.

sarà incinta di nuovo?

801 replies since 27/5/2009, 17:04   18083 views