User deleted

solo a me la seconda del set 3...fa venire in mente "MARA GIOIELLI"

2. ° e t t a °

User deleted

uau sono bellissime!
    bella solare e pimpante :rolleyes:

3. Pitipink

User deleted

:o: per un attimo ho pensato Mara Maionchi!!

uhauahuahuahauhauhauha

mAx.. scusa l'IGNORANTITA' .. ma chi è la Mara Gioielli?

4. mattoyou

User deleted

questa?? nuova??? BELLA!!

c'è anche l'intervista in allegato alla foto ma non mi va di tradurla.....tò!

# Interview by Tony Horkins
    # The Observer,
    # Sunday September 21 2008'

American Singer Pink, whose new album "Funhouse" is released next month. Photograph: Andrew MacPherson

My father always said: 'To thine own self be true.' You might not have many friends that way, but you'll never have enemies because everyone will always know where you're coming from.

Find what you're good at. I think I watched a lot of my friends fall because they were lost and didn't have a direction, but I was very fortunate because obviously I can sing. Through all the scary stuff that I was involved in as a teenager, I always had sort of a true north, so that got me through. So find your true north and do what you're going to do.

When people call me Alecia Beth Moore I cringe. I feel like I'm grounded all over again. It's like Mommie Dearest is going to come out with a wire hanger. I don't feel like Pink either... I feel like I'm a soul walking around. I don't feel defined by the name that was given to me or the other name that was given to me. I just feel like a really strange girl.

Nothing really shocks me. I forget that everyone isn't open-minded.

Anger is the most necessary emotion. I actually took a class called Demystifying Anger a couple of months ago. I think that, if expressed and communicated right then and there, and in the right way, anger is the most healthy feeling or action you can take.

Long-distance relationships are difficult, but I like them a lot. Human beings are so complicated, and we need our space. We need our alone time, but not too much. There's a balance. There's that weird line that's not always visible - but once I find it, it'll be amazing.

Remaining friends with an ex is so important. So yummy. If you had a love that was authentic, or a connection, then I'm able to still have that love. Like, bad boyfriend, good friend.

Tattoos are chapters - recorded chapters of a life. I can tell you where I was, who I was with, why I did it, what it meant. Was I sober, was I sad, was I 12, was I 17? My favourite is 'What goes around comes around' on my right wrist.

I think Cher looks amazing. I don't know that I would feel comfortable having plastic surgery myself, but I don't judge others for doing it. Though I love going to a beach and seeing a 50-year-old topless, kinda wrinkled, saggy lady with a cigarette and a martini in her hand, laughing, and you can see all the times she laughed before.

I check my pulse three times a day. It makes me filled with gratitude every morning when I wake up that I'm not dying. I once had a pimple under my mole in Germany, and I went to the dermatologist and asked her how long I had to live. She was like: 'Um, you have a zit.'

'***k it.' That's the single philosophy that I live my life by.

Tequila's my fighting drink and makes me say the things that I've been holding inside, which is sometimes actually good. But me being drunk is kind of a throw of the dice.

Sometimes I want to hit people. When I see someone being mean to an animal, it's instant and it's powerful. And there was a man at Blockbuster the other day who I saw hit his daughter, and I told him I was going to throw him over the counter if I saw him do it again.

I agree with the Hindus that pleasure-seeking is not something that should make you feel bad or guilty, as long as it's balanced with good deeds. Women are taught to feel bad about their sexuality or feel intimidated or dirty. I don't. I think people are yummy. I think everything can be sexual.

I like not waiting in line. I go around. That's, like, my favourite part of being famous.

· Pink's latest single, 'So What', is released on September 29
    Attached Image
    pink460x276.jpg

5. quo28

User deleted

grazie mattia!!

6. DrAgOnRiNg

User deleted

bellissima la foto e anche l'intervista! :thanks:

7. mAx!

User deleted

GRAZIE PISELLì....e guardate qui altra foto del set2

8. quo28

User deleted

adorooooooooooooooooooooooooooo la panciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    il jeans e i taccazzi!!!

9. BLACKWIZARD_90

User deleted

Nella foto che ha postato mattia mi ricorda sharon stone!!
    E anche a me piace parecchio quella che ha postato max.. :hmhm:

10. northern star

User deleted

Questo topic diventa sempre più bello!!!! :P :D

11. Didi88

User deleted

*_____________*

12. beginner

User deleted

macchina! che figata!
    l'altra, l'ultima non mi piace troppo
    grazie comunque